Sunday, July 22, 2012

Iftar Dinner Buffet @ Waterfront Cafe, Hilton Kuching

EAT YOUR HEART OUT!  Haha!  Yesterday, I was at the Waterfront Cafe, Hilton Kuching to try out their Ramadhan dinner buffet.  They have quite a delightful spread of dishes (traditional and international flavours).  The buffet dinner also features live cooking stations offering mixed grills, shawarma, pasta and other favourites.  The menu changes every day.

Chocolate Fondue
Rojak
Rojak India
Ulam-ulaman...I love the spicy shrimp paste!
Kerabu Sayur Paku
Selada Ayam (a type of kerabu)
Mee Goreng
Chicken Curry
Sambal Terung
Arabian Rice with Lamb...This is the highlight of the dinner.  What can I say?  VERY GOOD!
Mee Jawa
Japanese corner
Salmon Sashimi
Sushi
Tempura
Pasta
Tandoori Chicken

Grilled prawn
Beef & Chicken Satay
Grilled Lamb

Local kuih

Mango Cheesecake
Mango Mousse Cake


Crepe

Ais Kacang
Ok, now that you have seen photos of most of the food, let me tell you what I think of the dinner.  One will definitely be spoilt for choice, but taste-wise, it is average.  For the price of RM89++, I consider it pricey even after a 20% discount for early birds. :-)

No comments: